AC / DC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

I'm going back to work with AC/DC

Go down

I'm going back to work with AC/DC Empty I'm going back to work with AC/DC

Post by T.N.T. Tue 25 Oct - 16:03

Phil Rudd's plans tonight ? "Lots of fornicating"

Former AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd isn't letting criminal charges against him disrupt his rock star lifestyle,
telling ONE News he plans to spend his day fishing in the morning, flying in the afternoon and having sex at night.

The 60-year-old drummer has been on bail for nearly two months on charges of possessing cannabis
and methamphetamine and threatening to kill.

Speaking to ONE News for the first time since his arrest, the veteran musician says the charges against him are "ludicrous".

"This has just been a big ball of cheese and all the rats are gathering and having a piece, that's just life,
but that's not who I am," Rudd told ONE News.

Rudd says he's not one to let court charges get in the way. His plans for the day ?

"I'm going fishing, flying this afternoon and lots of fornicating tonight."

Rudd was initially accused of attempting to procure the murders of two people -
only to see the charge dropped within 24 hours.

But any convictions could still mean an end to his music career - one he wants to return to.

"I'm going back to work with AC/DC, I don't care who likes it or who doesn't.

"Everyone listens to the wrong people, they should listen to me, I'm a good guy,
and I'm a pretty good drummer by the way - ask Angus he'll tell you."

Rudd is hoping to join AC/DC's 'Rock or Bust' tour, a band he has drummed in on-and-off for more than 40 years.

His lawyers are investigating how the charge came to be laid and weighing up the damage it has done to his reputation,
he says.

Police have already refused under the Official Information Act to release more details to One News on the matter.

LINK:
http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/phil-rudd-s-plans-tonight-lots-fornicating-6210551
T.N.T.
T.N.T.
Admin

https://acdc-fusebox.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down